If anyone ever offers you a ton of money, be sure to specify dollar bills ( $907,180 ) because a ton of pennies is only worth $3,632.
- – - -
Seven Bar Jokes
- – - -
1. A comma splice walks into a bar, it has a drink and then leaves.
2. A dangling modifier walks into a bar. After finishing a drink, the bartender asks it to leave.
3. A question mark walks into a bar?
4. Two quotation marks “walk into” a bar.
5. A gerund and an infinitive walk into a bar, drinking to drink.
6. The bar was walked into by the passive voice.
7. Three intransitive verbs walk into a bar. They sit. They drink. They leave.
Don’t use any of these
From the Annals of Today’s Twitter funnies:
A password that YOU can’t remember
your name + 123
password + 123
The computer says “at least 6 charaters with 1 capital” so I used batmanspidermansupermancatwomanrobinelmoalbany Read more »